Pre-owned 12 x 24 Gable Hampton With Shingle Roof | 657Product Sku: r-hmp2-1224-657-s In Stock
This pre-owned 12x24 Hampton low maintenance popular seller is built like a house with 2"x4" stud walls 16"OC with OSB and covered in high-quality vinyl. The ro...of is 29 gauge Panel-Loc™ metal. It features a 6-panel fiberglass door, 4 large slider window, one garage door at the end, one 6 panel fiberglass door and an electrical package. Delivery is free within 30 miles from the store - beyond that will incur a charge of $4.00 per loaded mile.Read more
- Extra Tall Side Wall Height
- Georgia-Pacific Vinyl Siding
- Wood Frame
- Door - Garage - roll up - 9x7 (8.6" x 6'1) - XT
- 4 Windows
- Premium Electrical Package
- Professionally delivered & fully installed. This is hassel free and not a kit see [DELIVERY]. Floor, Paint, Roofing, Doors, Windows, and other Options are all included. The unit is completely engineered and assembled in NC before it is place in your backyard.
- Contractor style 2x4 wall framing on 16" centers atop Leonard's famous 2x6 on 4x6 notch skid floor system see [Superior Construction]. Precision-cut rafters joined with pressure sealed steel plates, 7/16 in. roof decking, roofing felt and 25-year asphalt shingles
- This series is sided using high quality exterior grade 4' inch lap vinyl siding and is available in certain colors
- Options included: Door - Garage - roll up - 9x7 (8.6" x 6'1) placed on the end wall, Door - House 6 Panel - Fiberglass - Single 36" - 77" - XT placed on the Side Wall | Windows (4) 30" x 36" - Slider w/grids (white only) with Composite Shutters placed 2 on one side front and 1 to left of door, 30" x 36" - Slider w/grids (white only) with Composite Shutters placed 0| Loft - 4' wide - 12' long | Workbench - 24" wide - 12' long | Electrical - Extra Receptacle - 110 v, Electrical - Fluorescent Light w/switch & 1 outlet - 8 ft | (1) Metal Vent 4"x6"Pegboard - Brown Half Sheet - 4' x 4'
The Hampton offers a nice look with low maintenance requirements. Vinyl resists moisture, insects, and the weather very well. Leonard builds the Hampton with metal boxed eaves and nice six-panel vinyl-clad doors so that the entire building is hassle-free. No other building in its class has a construction frame to match Leonard’s famous notched 3/4” floor system and 16” OC wall studs. In 2009 Leonard raised the roof pitch to 5/12, providing additional interior space and a more elegant look. We can build a shed to fit your needs, from 6x8 to 14x50
Vinyl Clad Pre-Hung
Wood w/ Cross Bucking
24”, 30” or 36” Aluminum Slider Windows - w/ Metal Shutter
Double Hung w/ Vinyl Shutter Option
PANELING & INSULATION
House Type Insulation
PORCHES & DECKS
Deck w/ Sunburst Pickets
Louvered Aluminum Vent (Metal Siding)
Aluminum End Vent (Vinyl Siding)
ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING
Pole Light w/ Receptacle
Interior and Exterior Lighting
Switches and Receptacles
Heat and Air
Block [sidingBlock] Cannot be found
LEONARD'S FAMOUS NOTCH SKID FLOOR SYSTEM
In the world of pre-assembled portable storage sheds, the foundation is paramount. Leonard's famous notched skid flooring system has been refined over the years to provide the most rugged and durable floor in the business. 4'x6' pressure treated skids are notched so that the pressure treated 2'x6' floor joists are squeezed in and cross fastened to avoid twisting or warping. This added step all allows the necessary strength to move the building over its life without doing damage to the structure. The floor is covered with 3/4" engineered flooring that is designed to last longer and not warp.
HOW IS A STORAGE BUILDING OR SHED DELIVERED?
Leonard offers FREE Delivery
In most cases, Leonard offers FREE delivery. Your shed will be delivered to your backyard, blocked & leveled, and set up for you to simply start moving your stuff in. It is hassle-free. The limitations are explained below.
There are two methods for which we can get your shed to where you want it placed:
- Leonard Delivered
- Customer Pickup
Leonards pre-owned sheds are available for both purchase and rent to own with no warranty available.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
We saw that a friend down the street had a new cute shed in their backyard. They recommended that we go to Leonard and I am so happy that we did. Your team worked with me to get the right size building and outfit just the way I wanted it. It is now perfect as a place for our yard tools and it has enough room for me to organize my gardening stuff. I enjoyed working with you guys!
I saw the “She Shed” commercials on TV and I wanted something similar but I did not want to spend a bunch of money. Your manager came out to my house and helped me figure out the right style and even helped me select colors to match my house. The staff was great and I have already told a few of my neighbors to shop with you all.
I thought about building myself an attached garage but it was going to cost way too much. I saw your 12x24 with the work bench and loft in the back. You had it in stock and I was able to start working in it two weeks later. It was easy and hassle free – I really appreciate working with local folks who know how to get it done.
At first I was looking at public-storage units - the kind were you pay every month but have to drive half way across town and go through security any time I want to get something out of it. When I found out I could rent a shed you guys, have it placed in my back yard, and after a few years I would own it – it was a no brainer. Great job guys.
The shed you guys build, the steel frame metal sided, are great. Absolutely no maintenance and no bugs either. I am also glad that you all were able to place it where I needed it in my yard – I was a bit worried about it but was no problem for your delivery guy. Nice Job !!