Pre-owned 8 x 12 Barn Mini Barn With Shingle Roof | 001Product Sku: r-mnbe-0812-001-s In Stock
This pre-owned Leonard 8x12 Mini Barn is built like a house with stud walls 16" on center with OSB. It is covered in high-quality LP SmartSide. Features a single 48"... Leonard made door. This unit is affordable and provides plenty of room for basic yard equipment, tools, or just general storage. We will deliver this unit to your backyard fully constructed for free within the first 30 miles of one of our factory outlets.Read more
- Shorter Side Wall Height
- LP SmartSide(r) Panel Siding
- Wood Frame
- Door - Leonard Made - Single 48"
- Professionally delivered & fully installed. This is hassel free and not a kit see [DELIVERY]. Floor, Paint, Roofing, Doors, Windows, and other Options are all included. The unit is completely engineered and assembled in NC before it is place in your backyard.
- Contractor style 2x4 wall framing on 16" centers atop Leonard's famous 2x6 on 4x6 notch skid floor system see [Superior Construction]. Precision-cut rafters joined with pressure sealed steel plates, 7/16 in. roof decking, roofing felt and 25-year asphalt shingles
- This series uses the finest treated LP (Louisiana Pacific) SmartSide® siding and trim with manufacturers 50-year limited warranty. Leonard paints the exterior siding and trim with Sherwin Williams paint.
- Options included: Door - LP sided single 48" x 72" placed on the end wall | Ridge Cap Vent
Leonard’s Mini Barn is a shorter barn designed for people who need don’t need the storage space of a full-sized barn.
LP® SmartSide® Panel Siding
LP SmartSide Panels offer the durability and beauty you would expect from LP. It's a smart choice when you want a shed product that comes backed with an outstanding warranty.
- Treated engineered wood technology for long-lasting performance in tough climates
- SmartGuard treatment for protection against rot and termites
- Excellent resistance to warping, splitting and cupping
- Offers superior imact resistance
- Desirable upgrade from T1-11
- Free of knots, patches and face voids
- 5-year, 100% labor and replacement feature*
- 50-year prorated, limited warranty on substrate*
Treated To The Core With SmartGuard®
Every LP SmartSide product is manufactured with LP's proprietary SmartGuard process to help resist damage from harsh environments, fungal decay and termites.
Special water-resistant waxes coat each strand or fiber or wood for enhanced durability in rainy humid environments
Resin-saturated overlay resists moisture intrusion while providing a durable base for quality paint adhesion and beauty
Effectively resists damage from termites and fungal decay for decades, preserving the beauty of LP SmartSide Trim and Siding. Zinc Borate is also safe for children and pets and used in household items including paper, carpet and paint.
Provide incredible strength to resist impact damage to stand up to everyday airborne debris such as hail, sticks and golf balls
LEONARD'S FAMOUS NOTCH SKID FLOOR SYSTEM
In the world of pre-assembled portable storage sheds, the foundation is paramount. Leonard's famous notched skid flooring system has been refined over the years to provide the most rugged and durable floor in the business. 4'x6' pressure treated skids are notched so that the pressure treated 2'x6' floor joists are squeezed in and cross fastened to avoid twisting or warping. This added step all allows the necessary strength to move the building over its life without doing damage to the structure. The floor is covered with 3/4" engineered flooring that is designed to last longer and not warp.
HOW IS A STORAGE BUILDING OR SHED DELIVERED?
Leonard offers FREE Delivery
In most cases, Leonard offers FREE delivery. Your shed will be delivered to your backyard, blocked & leveled, and set up for you to simply start moving your stuff in. It is hassle-free. The limitations are explained below.
There are two methods for which we can get your shed to where you want it placed:
- Leonard Delivered
- Customer Pickup
Leonards pre-owned sheds are available for both purchase and rent to own with no warranty available.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
We saw that a friend down the street had a new cute shed in their backyard. They recommended that we go to Leonard and I am so happy that we did. Your team worked with me to get the right size building and outfit just the way I wanted it. It is now perfect as a place for our yard tools and it has enough room for me to organize my gardening stuff. I enjoyed working with you guys!
I saw the “She Shed” commercials on TV and I wanted something similar but I did not want to spend a bunch of money. Your manager came out to my house and helped me figure out the right style and even helped me select colors to match my house. The staff was great and I have already told a few of my neighbors to shop with you all.
I thought about building myself an attached garage but it was going to cost way too much. I saw your 12x24 with the work bench and loft in the back. You had it in stock and I was able to start working in it two weeks later. It was easy and hassle free – I really appreciate working with local folks who know how to get it done.
At first I was looking at public-storage units - the kind were you pay every month but have to drive half way across town and go through security any time I want to get something out of it. When I found out I could rent a shed you guys, have it placed in my back yard, and after a few years I would own it – it was a no brainer. Great job guys.
The shed you guys build, the steel frame metal sided, are great. Absolutely no maintenance and no bugs either. I am also glad that you all were able to place it where I needed it in my yard – I was a bit worried about it but was no problem for your delivery guy. Nice Job !!