Pre-owned 10 x 12 Gable Pilot steel frame | 172Product Sku: r-plts-1012-172-m Call or Chat for Availability
This pre-owned pre-owned steel frame metal sided Pilot series is one of the lowest maintenance and durable storage sheds on the market and is favored by our commercial clients.... This 10x12 Garage access storage shed is built using Leonard's unique welded steel tube cage system and covered with 29 gauge metal. The notched skid floor system allows the shed to be delivered and moved later.Read more
- Standard Side Wall Height
- Door - Garage - roll up - 7x7 - XT
- Power Loc Panel Siding
- No Windows
- Steel Frame
- Loft - 4' wide - 10' long
- Professionally delivered & fully installed. This is hassel free and not a kit see [DELIVERY]. Floor, Paint, Roofing, Doors, Windows, and other Options are all included. The unit is completely engineered and assembled in NC before it is place in your backyard.
- Leonard developed the 1'x1' steel tube sub-structure over 30 years ago and is favored by the Government and Commerical accounts for it durability, low maintenaince and its resistance to pests. The cage system sits atop of Leonard's famous 2x6 on 4x6 notch skid floor system see [Superior Construction]. Precision-cut rafters joined with pressure sealed steel plates, 7/16 in. roof decking, roofing felt and 25-year asphalt shingles
- The siding for this series is designed to be very low maintaince. Panel-Loc Plus™ features an extra striation on top of the rib to give it superior durability and protection against leaking. It is available in certain colors.
- Options included: Door - Garage - roll up - 7x7 placed on the end wall | Loft - 4' wide - 10' long | Kick Plate inside basePegboard - Brown 1/3 Sheet - 32" x 48', Ridge Cap Vent
METAL SIDED - STEEL FRAME SHEDS
Pilot Premium metal sided sheds have the advantage of lower maintenance: no painting, resists moisture, less bug and insect issues. These sheds are built with 1 x 1 welded frame to match Leonard’s famous notched 3/4” floor system. We can build a shed to fit your needs, from 6’x8’ to 14’x50’.
Single 36" Mobile Home style
Double 36" Mobile Home style
Single 48" Mobile Home style
7'x 7' Roll-up Garage
9'x 7' Roll-up Garage
24”, 30” or 36” Aluminum Slider Windows
- w/ Metal Shutters
Double Hung w/ Vinyl Shutter Option Transom Window
Wood Vehicle Runners
Pole Light w/ Receptacle
Interior and Exterior
Lighting Switches and Receptacles
Heat and Air
PANELING & INSULATION
House Type Insulation
Leonard uses a classic 29 guage metal panel which provides the protection of steel with an attractive appearance. The color applied to resist fading and rust. The corrugation pattern provide strength and the drain channel minimizes leaking and guards against wind, rain, and snow.
- Extremely Durable
- Easy to clean Available in a variety of colors (see colors)
- More expensive than vinyl and some wood options
- Drain channel minimizes leaking and guards against wind, rain, and snow Shouldn't be painted
LEONARD'S FAMOUS NOTCH SKID FLOOR SYSTEM
In the world of pre-assembled portable storage sheds, the foundation is paramount. Leonard's famous notched skid flooring system has been refined over the years to provide the most rugged and durable floor in the business. 4'x6' pressure treated skids are notched so that the pressure treated 2'x6' floor joists are squeezed in and cross fastened to avoid twisting or warping. This added step all allows the necessary strength to move the building over its life without doing damage to the structure. The floor is covered with 3/4" engineered flooring that is designed to last longer and not warp.
HOW IS A STORAGE BUILDING OR SHED DELIVERED?
Leonard offers FREE Delivery
In most cases, Leonard offers FREE delivery. Your shed will be delivered to your backyard, blocked & leveled, and set up for you to simply start moving your stuff in. It is hassle-free. The limitations are explained below.
There are two methods for which we can get your shed to where you want it placed:
- Leonard Delivered
- Customer Pickup
Leonards pre-owned sheds are available for both purchase and rent to own with no warranty available.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
We saw that a friend down the street had a new cute shed in their backyard. They recommended that we go to Leonard and I am so happy that we did. Your team worked with me to get the right size building and outfit just the way I wanted it. It is now perfect as a place for our yard tools and it has enough room for me to organize my gardening stuff. I enjoyed working with you guys!
I saw the “She Shed” commercials on TV and I wanted something similar but I did not want to spend a bunch of money. Your manager came out to my house and helped me figure out the right style and even helped me select colors to match my house. The staff was great and I have already told a few of my neighbors to shop with you all.
I thought about building myself an attached garage but it was going to cost way too much. I saw your 12x24 with the work bench and loft in the back. You had it in stock and I was able to start working in it two weeks later. It was easy and hassle free – I really appreciate working with local folks who know how to get it done.
At first I was looking at public-storage units - the kind were you pay every month but have to drive half way across town and go through security any time I want to get something out of it. When I found out I could rent a shed you guys, have it placed in my back yard, and after a few years I would own it – it was a no brainer. Great job guys.
The shed you guys build, the steel frame metal sided, are great. Absolutely no maintenance and no bugs either. I am also glad that you all were able to place it where I needed it in my yard – I was a bit worried about it but was no problem for your delivery guy. Nice Job !!