Getting a quality greenhouse or potting shed couldn't be easier with Leonard.
What makes a Leonard Greenhouse better than the rest?
- Leonard has been building sheds and greenhouses for over 50 years.
- You are buying directly from the factory. There is no middleman adding unnecessary cost, and you customize your order to create the greenhouse that is perfect for you.
- We offer several styles: Steel Frame Gable (SunFlower), Steel Frame Barrack, and Wood Frame Potting Shed.
- We deliver and set it up for you - NO HASSLE.
- Most units ship with a temporary floor that is removed at delivery (obviously plant, herb, and flowers require regular watering which will damage even pressure treated plywood). We can set up on a pad you pour in advance, gravel area, or even on semi-level ground. We will block and level the unit during delivery. View Pricing Now
What size greenhouse do you need?
Leonard offers greenhouses in just about any size you want from a 6x8 to a 14x50. If you are unsure of the size you need, please take a moment to read a post about selecting the right size in our buying guide. Popular sizes are: 6x8 | 8x10 | 8x12 | 10x12 | 10x16 | 12x16 | 12x20 | 12x24 | 12x28 | 14x24 | 14x28
Greenhouse Potting Shed style
Leonard's newest member of the greenhouse family is the POTTING SHED: it is sturdy 2x4 stud framed with steep pitched modified A roof (shingle, arch shingle or metal) with wide coverage plexiglass for the sunny side. The side door leads to a spacious interior with plenty of room for tools and wide main plant stand shelf is standard. This model usually ships with a floor.....
Greenhouse Gable style with steel tube cage and boxed Eaves - SunFlower
The GREEN HOUSE: SUNFLOWER is built with Leonard's famous tubular-steel frame and wrapped with tough translucent fiberglass. The relatively new boxed eave greenhouse has been receiving compliments from backyard botanists all over our five state region. Many of these units are ordered with lights, wiring, sprinklers, cedar potting benches, and more. You can order one any size from 6x8 all the way up to a 14x50. Below are our two more popular models and are often stocked at a locations.