10 x 12 Barn Mayberry w shingle roof | 621Product Sku: b-mby1-1012-621-s Call or Chat for Availability
Mayberry portable buildings from Leonard highlight your traditional style. Choose the Mayberry 621 10x12 storage shed for its classic good looks combined with the durable cons...truction you expect from our Mayberry sheds.
This Leonard 10x12 Mayberry Barn is built like a house with stud walls that are 16 inches on center. Our Mayberry sheds are covered in high-quality LP SmartSide for a nostalgic look that stands up to the elements, and the roof is made of 25-year architectural shingles. This 10x12 chicken coop or storage building features a double 36-inch Leonard made barn door, one 18x27 window, and one interior loft.
We will deliver this unit to your backyard fully constructed for free within the first 30 miles of one of our Leonard stores. Beyond that, delivery of Mayberry sheds will incur a charge of $4.00 per loaded mile.
Contact Leonard today to explore our rent-own shed options!
- Standard Side Wall Height: approximately 6 feet, 3 inches
- LP SmartSide® Panel Siding
- Wood Frame
- LP Sided Barn Door - Double 36-inch x 72-inch
- Peak Height: 10 feet*
- Loft - 4 feet wide x 10 feet long
- Professionally delivered and fully installed. This is a hassle-free, custom Mayberry shed vs. a barn door kit shed. Floor, Paint, Roofing, Doors, Windows, and other Options are all included. The unit is completely engineered and assembled in North Carolina before it is placed in your backyard.
- Contractor style 2x4 wall framing on 16-inch centers atop Leonard's famous 2x6 on 4x6 notch skid floor system provide superior construction. Precision-cut rafters joined with pressure sealed steel plates, 7/16-inch roof decking, roofing felt, and 25-year asphalt shingles mean the 621 12x10 barn is made to last.
- This series uses the finest treated LP (Louisiana Pacific) SmartSide® siding and trim with a manufacturer's 50-year limited warranty. Leonard paints the exterior siding and trim with Sherwin Williams paint in your choice of available colors.
- Options included: Door - LP sided double 36-inch x 72-inch placed on the side wall | Window - 18-inch x 27-inch Slider with grids and wood shutters placed left of Door | Loft - 4 feet wide x 10 feet long | Ridge Cap Vent
The Mayberry is Leonard’s premium wood framed high-wall gambrel with LP SmartSide® siding. The siding has a 50 year warranty and can be stained or painted. QUALITY in material, craftsmanship, and design is why the Leonard brand is on more sheds in the five state region surrounding NC than any other manufacturer. Built on Leonard’s famous pressure treated notched skid 3/4” flooring system, the 2”x4” stud walls on 16” centers support a steeper roof pitch than most in the industry. The roof comes standard in either metal or architectural shingles. Offered in sizes ranging from 8’x12’ to 14’x50’.
Wood w/ Cross Bucking
24”, 30” or 36” Aluminum Slider Windows - w/ Metal Shutter
Double Hung w/ Vinyl Shutter Option
Louvered Aluminum Vent (Metal Siding)
Aluminum End Vent (Vinyl Siding)
ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING
Pole Light w/ Receptacle
Interior and Exterior Lighting
Switches and Receptacles
Heat and Air
PANELING & INSULATION
House Type Insulation
PORCHES & DECKS
Deck w/ Sunburst Pickets
LP® SmartSide® Panel Siding
LP SmartSide Panels offer the durability and beauty you would expect from LP. It's a smart choice when you want a shed product that comes backed with an outstanding warranty.
- Treated engineered wood technology for long-lasting performance in tough climates
- SmartGuard treatment for protection against rot and termites
- Excellent resistance to warping, splitting and cupping
- Offers superior imact resistance
- Desirable upgrade from T1-11
- Free of knots, patches and face voids
- 5-year, 100% labor and replacement feature*
- 50-year prorated, limited warranty on substrate*
Treated To The Core With SmartGuard®
Every LP SmartSide product is manufactured with LP's proprietary SmartGuard process to help resist damage from harsh environments, fungal decay and termites.
Special water-resistant waxes coat each strand or fiber or wood for enhanced durability in rainy humid environments
Resin-saturated overlay resists moisture intrusion while providing a durable base for quality paint adhesion and beauty
Effectively resists damage from termites and fungal decay for decades, preserving the beauty of LP SmartSide Trim and Siding. Zinc Borate is also safe for children and pets and used in household items including paper, carpet and paint.
Provide incredible strength to resist impact damage to stand up to everyday airborne debris such as hail, sticks and golf balls
LEONARD'S FAMOUS NOTCH SKID FLOOR SYSTEM
In the world of pre-assembled portable storage sheds, the foundation is paramount. Leonard's famous notched skid flooring system has been refined over the years to provide the most rugged and durable floor in the business. 4'x6' pressure treated skids are notched so that the pressure treated 2'x6' floor joists are squeezed in and cross fastened to avoid twisting or warping. This added step all allows the necessary strength to move the building over its life without doing damage to the structure. The floor is covered with 3/4" engineered flooring that is designed to last longer and not warp.
HOW IS A STORAGE BUILDING OR SHED DELIVERED?
Leonard offers FREE Delivery
In most cases, Leonard offers FREE delivery. Your shed will be delivered to your backyard, blocked & leveled, and set up for you to simply start moving your stuff in. It is hassle-free. The limitations are explained below.
There are two methods for which we can get your shed to where you want it placed:
- Leonard Delivered
- Customer Pickup
Leonard Buildings Warranty
Here at Leonard, we believe that a warranty is only as good as the folks backing it. Simply put, for over 55 years, we have been proud to offer the strongest 5-year warranty in the industry. Thanks to thoughtful design, the use of quality materials, and highly skilled workmanship, our structures are built to last. Read More
Leonard also provides outstanding limited warranties from material suppliers:
LP Siding 50 year Metal Siding 1 year Vinyl Siding lifetime Garage Door 1 year< 3/4" Floor 50 year
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
We saw that a friend down the street had a new cute shed in their backyard. They recommended that we go to Leonard and I am so happy that we did. Your team worked with me to get the right size building and outfit just the way I wanted it. It is now perfect as a place for our yard tools and it has enough room for me to organize my gardening stuff. I enjoyed working with you guys!
I saw the “She Shed” commercials on TV and I wanted something similar but I did not want to spend a bunch of money. Your manager came out to my house and helped me figure out the right style and even helped me select colors to match my house. The staff was great and I have already told a few of my neighbors to shop with you all.
I thought about building myself an attached garage but it was going to cost way too much. I saw your 12x24 with the work bench and loft in the back. You had it in stock and I was able to start working in it two weeks later. It was easy and hassle free – I really appreciate working with local folks who know how to get it done.
At first I was looking at public-storage units - the kind were you pay every month but have to drive half way across town and go through security any time I want to get something out of it. When I found out I could rent a shed you guys, have it placed in my back yard, and after a few years I would own it – it was a no brainer. Great job guys.
The shed you guys build, the steel frame metal sided, are great. Absolutely no maintenance and no bugs either. I am also glad that you all were able to place it where I needed it in my yard – I was a bit worried about it but was no problem for your delivery guy. Nice Job !!