Leonard has a very generous Rent to Own building and storage shed program. It is quick and easy and there is no credit check. It requires very little up front cash and you get your building right away. Leonard's Rent to Own sheds and buildings are by far a better alternative to the traditional self-storage rental places where you pay as much but have nothing in the end. Browse Catalog
- Originally $3399Sale Price$2799Rent to Own: $101 a month
- Originally $3299Sale Price$2499Rent to Own: $99 a month
For those of you already enjoying the benefits of a Leonard storage building, shed, or backyard structure under our generous Rent-to-Own program, it is now easier than ever to manage your Leonard Rent-to-Own account.
||TAKE ME TO MY ACCOUNT|
Rent to Own Benefits
- No Credit Check
- Same Day Approval — simply answer a few questions and sign
- Month-to-Month Contract — you can turn your unit in at any time
- Build Equity — on average most self-storage agreements last 5 years with nothing to show in the end. With Leonard's rent-to-own program every payment moves you closer to owning your shed
- Payoff Any Time — you can convert your rental into a purchase with no penality at anytime
- Store your stuff only steps away from the house. It beats having to drive across town to access a public storage unit.
- Establish Credit — it's a great way to help you build your credit
- More Than Just Storage — use it also as a workshop, hobby house, garden shed, etc...
- Portable — if you move, your building can go with you
- Trade Up — trade your building in at any time for a different size or style as your needs change
- Once you own your unit you can sell it. The market is strong for used storage sheds and Leonard will move it for at a very reasonable price.
Rent-to-Own Storage Shed Building vs Self Storage
A rent-to-own contract on a Leonard storage shed is a better deal than self-storage rentals because you own the building when the term is done. For example:
Leonard Rent-to-Own Shed: $2000 building
36 months @ $97/mo = $3492
and You OWN It
Traditional Self Storage
36 months @ $100/mo = $3600
and You OWN NOTHING
Plus you don't have to drive to get to your stuff. Just walk a few steps — anytime. You can use your building for more than just storage. We've seen workshops, hobby houses, garden sheds, and more.
Our Rent-To-Own process is very easy. To get started you will first create an account. In order to make an account, you will need the following
- Know what store you want to use. (If you don't know your store, click locations and type in your zip code and it will bring up your closest store.
- Drivers License
- 3 references
- They can not live with you
- Name and Phone number must be real
After you are done with your application it then goes through approval steps and you will be notified if you are approved. Once you get approved your local store will reach out to you to start talking about buildings.
If you have any question you can call your local store or the corporate office. 877-458-1001 We can also be reached by the Contact Us tab on the left side of your screen. Note: Leonard only offers Rent-to-Own on stock unit storage buildings and cannot offer it on animal structrues or greenhouses for obvious reasons (namely if it is returned, we cannot sell or re-rent an animal structure or greenhouses once it has been used due to potential contamination or saftey concerns).
We Americans love our stuff. We love activities that involve tools, memorabilia, boats, bikes, holiday decorations and hobby supplies. Unfortunately... Read More
RanchesSee our collection of ranch style storage buildings
CottagesCottage style buildings and a varitity of sizes and siding material
BarnsDeluxe, Lofted Barns of various side wall heights and siding material
Steel FramesNo Hassel, strudy steel frame with workshops with metal siding
Custom DesignsLeonard offers the widest selection of shape, size, material, and options
Simple StorageAffordable true Leonard buildings