Gable Pilot Steel-Framed Storage Shed - 12x24 | 657Product Sku: b-plts-1224-657-m Call or Chat for Availability
The Gable Pilot 12 x 24 shed amps up your storage capacity. This steel frame storage building includes lots of extras beyond its durable 1-inch by 1-inch welded steel tube fra...me, notched skid floor system, and Panel-Loc Plus™ siding.
Check out all these included amenities:
- Interior workbench and pegboard for tools
- 8-foot overhead interior light with wiring for outlets
- Interior loft for extra storage capacity
- 9-foot by 7-foot roll-up door in addition to standard door
Choose from a rainbow of color options for the roof, siding, and trim on our customizable storage building. This is no one-size-fits-all 12x24 garage kit - this is a reliable, US-made storage solution that measures up to everything you expect from Leonard sheds and storage buildings.
If you’re within 30 miles of any of our locations, get your Leonard metal building delivered right to your backyard, blocked, leveled and ready for you to move your stuff into it.
Contact us for financing options on sheds and storage buildings, rent-to-own storage buildings, and other great deals.
- Standard Side Wall Height: 6'- 5" Approx.
- Power Loc Panel Siding
- Steel Frame
- Door - Garage - roll up - 9x7 (8.6" x 6'1) - XT- Metal
- Peak Height: 10 ft, 4.8 inches*
- 4 Windows and Premium Electrical Package
- Professionally delivered & fully installed. This is hassle free and not a kit see [Delivery]. Floor, Paint, Roofing, Doors, Windows, and other options are all included. The unit is completely engineered and assembled in NC before it is placed in your backyard.
- Leonard developed the 1'x1' steel tube sub-structure over 30 years ago. This is favored by the Government and Commercial accounts for its durability, low maintenance and resistance to pests. The cage system sits atop Leonard's famous 2x6 on 4x6 notch skid floor system see [Superior Construction]. Precision-cut rafters joined with pressure sealed steel plates, 7/16" roof decking and roofing felt.
- The siding for this series is designed to be very low maintenance. Panel-Loc Plus™ features an extra striation on top of the rib to give it superior durability and protection against leaking. It is available in certain colors.
- Options included: Door - Garage - roll up - 9x7 (8.6" x 6'1) placed on the end wall | Door - Single Pre-Hung Fiberglass Door - 48" x 72" placed on the Side Wall | Windows (4) 30" x 36" - Slider w/grids (white only) & Metal Shutters placed see diagram | Loft - 4' wide - 12' long | Workbench - 24" wide - 12' long | Electrical - Extra Receptacle - 110 v Electrical - Fluorescent Light w/switch & 1 outlet - 8' | Pegboard - Brown Half Sheet - 4' x 4' | Kick Plate inside base | Ridge Cap Vent
METAL SIDED - STEEL FRAME SHEDS
Pilot Premium metal sided sheds have the advantage of lower maintenance: no painting, resists moisture, less bug and insect issues. These sheds are built with 1 x 1 welded frame to match Leonard’s famous notched 3/4” floor system. We can build a shed to fit your needs, from 6’x8’ to 14’x50’.
Single 36" Mobile Home style
Double 36" Mobile Home style
Single 48" Mobile Home style
7'x 7' Roll-up Garage
9'x 7' Roll-up Garage
24”, 30” or 36” Aluminum Slider Windows
- w/ Metal Shutters
Double Hung w/ Vinyl Shutter Option Transom Window
Wood Vehicle Runners
Pole Light w/ Receptacle
Interior and Exterior
Lighting Switches and Receptacles
Heat and Air
PANELING & INSULATION
House Type Insulation
Leonard uses a classic 29 guage metal panel which provides the protection of steel with an attractive appearance. The color applied to resist fading and rust. The corrugation pattern provide strength and the drain channel minimizes leaking and guards against wind, rain, and snow.
- Extremely Durable
- Easy to clean Available in a variety of colors (see colors)
- More expensive than vinyl and some wood options
- Drain channel minimizes leaking and guards against wind, rain, and snow Shouldn't be painted
LEONARD'S FAMOUS NOTCH SKID FLOOR SYSTEM
In the world of pre-assembled portable storage sheds, the foundation is paramount. Leonard's famous notched skid flooring system has been refined over the years to provide the most rugged and durable floor in the business. 4'x6' pressure treated skids are notched so that the pressure treated 2'x6' floor joists are squeezed in and cross fastened to avoid twisting or warping. This added step all allows the necessary strength to move the building over its life without doing damage to the structure. The floor is covered with 3/4" engineered flooring that is designed to last longer and not warp.
HOW IS A STORAGE BUILDING OR SHED DELIVERED?
Leonard offers FREE Delivery
In most cases, Leonard offers FREE delivery. Your shed will be delivered to your backyard, blocked & leveled, and set up for you to simply start moving your stuff in. It is hassle-free. The limitations are explained below.
There are two methods for which we can get your shed to where you want it placed:
- Leonard Delivered
- Customer Pickup
Leonard Buildings Warranty
Here at Leonard, we believe that a warranty is only as good as the folks backing it. Simply put, for over 55 years, we have been proud to offer the strongest 5-year warranty in the industry. Thanks to thoughtful design, the use of quality materials, and highly skilled workmanship, our structures are built to last. Read More
Leonard also provides outstanding limited warranties from material suppliers:
LP Siding 50 year Metal Siding 1 year Vinyl Siding lifetime Garage Door 1 year< 3/4" Floor 50 year
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
We saw that a friend down the street had a new cute shed in their backyard. They recommended that we go to Leonard and I am so happy that we did. Your team worked with me to get the right size building and outfit just the way I wanted it. It is now perfect as a place for our yard tools and it has enough room for me to organize my gardening stuff. I enjoyed working with you guys!
I saw the “She Shed” commercials on TV and I wanted something similar but I did not want to spend a bunch of money. Your manager came out to my house and helped me figure out the right style and even helped me select colors to match my house. The staff was great and I have already told a few of my neighbors to shop with you all.
I thought about building myself an attached garage but it was going to cost way too much. I saw your 12x24 with the work bench and loft in the back. You had it in stock and I was able to start working in it two weeks later. It was easy and hassle free – I really appreciate working with local folks who know how to get it done.
At first I was looking at public-storage units - the kind were you pay every month but have to drive half way across town and go through security any time I want to get something out of it. When I found out I could rent a shed you guys, have it placed in my back yard, and after a few years I would own it – it was a no brainer. Great job guys.
The shed you guys build, the steel frame metal sided, are great. Absolutely no maintenance and no bugs either. I am also glad that you all were able to place it where I needed it in my yard – I was a bit worried about it but was no problem for your delivery guy. Nice Job !!