What skills does the job require?
• Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (e.g. standing for long periods of time, moderate to heavy lifting, bending, twisting, pulling, reaching, climbing).
• Good hand-eye coordination.
• Proficient with hand tools and power tools (e.g. powered saws, hammers, rulers, tape measure, etc.)
• Willingness to follow company safety guidelines and manuals for tools/equipment.
• Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labor tasks and quality work.
• Honest, trustworthy, and good attendance including overtime when necessary.
• Hard worker who takes pride in a job well done.
• A willingness to learn and grow with the company.
• Self-motivated to work on projects with minimal supervision and works well with others.