Steel Frame Metal Sided Sheds are hassel free. Leonard's 1 inch steel tube cage systems are the product of choice for commerical and government shed buyers but many home owners buy them for the same reasons. No shed resists moisture and insects as well as this series. View Pricing Now
Leonard Steel Frames are better than the rest . . .
- Leonard has been building sheds for over 50 years — we pioneered steel frame sheds.
- You are buying directly from the factory. There is no middle man adding unnecessary cost, and you customize your order to create the cottage that is perfect for you.
- All steel frames are built using Leonard's famous Notched Skid Floor System™
- The walls and roof are constructed with leonard rugged 1"x1" metal tube cage systems.
- HASSLE FREE: steel frame styles require no painting, they resist moisture, and have less bug and insect issues.
- We offer the steel frames in several Shapes : traditional Gables both Ranch and Cottage style, Barns, and Barrack
- Ton of Options are available for both the inside and outside so customize the shed to suite your purpose.
What size shed do you need?
Leonard offers steel frame style sheds in just about any size you want from a 6x8 to a 14x50. If you are unsure of the size you need, please take a moment to read a post about selecting the right size in our buying gude. Note: Sizes listed below are based on nominal measurements. Popular sizes are: 6x8 | 8x10 | 8x12 | 10x12 | 10x16 | 12x16 | 12x20 | 12x24 | 12x28 | 14x24 | 14x28
New Pilot Premium - verticle roof and metal wall panels
It starts with Leonard's famous notched skid floor system (see above). The 1"x1" galvinized steel tubes are wielded into a frame cage system with single piece floor to floor bowes. These units are still standing from the mid 1960's in full use. They are light weight and portable yet they are as durable as any building in the business. We recently shifted to vertical siding and vertical metal roof which allows debrie to wash off with the rain. While the government and commercial clients rave about the durabiliy and portablilty, residential customer find the near zero maintaince the most attractive feature.
The world of pre-assembled and portable storage sheds, the foundation is paramount. Leonard's famous notched skid flooring system has been refined over the years to provide the most rugged and durable floor in the business. 4'x6' pressure treated skids are notched so that the pressure treated 2'x6' floor joists squeezed in and cross fassended to avoid twisting or warping. This added step all allows the necessary stregnth move the building over its life without doing damage to the structure. The floor is covered with 3/4 engineered flooring that is designed to last longer and not warp.