Steel Frame Metal Sided Sheds are hassle free. Leonard's 1-inch steel tube cage systems are the product of choice for commercial and government shed buyers but many homeowners buy them for the same reasons. No shed resists moisture and insects as well as this series. View Pricing Now
Leonard Steel Frames are better than the rest . . .
- Leonard has been building sheds for over 50 years — we pioneered steel frame sheds.
- You are buying directly from the factory. There is no middleman adding unnecessary cost, and you customize your order to create the cottage that is perfect for you.
- All steel frames are built using Leonard's famous Notched Skid Floor System™
- The walls and roof are constructed with Leonard rugged 1"x1" metal tube cage systems.
- HASSLE FREE: steel frame styles require no painting, they resist moisture, and have less bug and insect issues.
- We offer the steel frames in several Shapes: traditional Gables both Ranch and Cottage style, Barns, and Barrack
- A ton of Options are available for both the inside and outside so customize the shed to suit your purpose.
What size shed do you need?
Leonard offers steel frame style sheds in just about any size you want from a 6x8 to a 14x50. If you are unsure of the size you need, please take a moment to read a post about selecting the right size in our buying guide. Note: Sizes listed below are based on nominal measurements. Popular sizes are: 6x8 | 8x10 | 8x12 | 10x12 | 10x16 | 12x16 | 12x20 | 12x24 | 12x28 | 14x24 | 14x28