Vinyl is extremely durable. It does not need to be painted — ever. It's easy to wash and it resists moisture. Leonard Buildings is one of the few building manufacturers who focuses on vinyl as a primary line and we have more experience with it.
What makes a Leonard vinyl sided sheds better than the rest?
- Leonard has been building sheds for over 50 years — we are the shed experts.
- You are buying directly from the factory. There is no middle man adding unnecessary cost, and you customize your order to create the cottage that is perfect for you.
- All cottages are built using Leonard's famous Notched Skid Floor System™
- The walls are constructed with traditional 2"x4" studs on 16" centers with a bottom and top plates — just like your house. This is extremely rare in shed construction.
- The roof rafters are pre-jigged at the plant with high pressure steel press plates on both sides.
- Vinyl is offered in both Gable Ranch and Cottage styles and Barn styles. Both have higher roof pitches than most in the industry. This not only makes the buildings more visually pleasing, it also means you have more space inside.
- We offer several roofs options: asphalt shingle, architectural shingle, and metal.
What size shed do you need?
Leonard offers vinyl sided style sheds in just about any size you want from a 6x8 to a 14x50. If you are unsure of the size you need, please take a moment to read a post about selecting the right size in our buying guide. Popular sizes are: 6x8 | 8x10 | 8x12 | 10x12 | 10x16 | 12x16 | 12x20 | 12x24 | 12x28 | 14x24 | 14x28